How often do you need to redo your lash extensions? How long do fake eyelashes stay on?
Updated: 4 days ago
It depends on who applied them , glue being used, maintain and humidity.....… If you follow after instructions, you can redo every 3 weeks even 4 weeks.
Keep lash dry for 24-48 hours. As eyelash extensions and glue doesn't like being wet. If you keep lashes Dry for 3-4 weeks,it keeps more percentage than you expected.
* Wearing goggle when take a shower or bath, NEVER run into hot steam, it will disable glue .
* Using foaming cleanser when sweating or when humidity is high ,purpose of using foaming cleanser, clean All oil from body and cosmetic products on lashes.
* Use coating which contains both glue and sealer, make your extensions stay on longer.Coating Instructions may tells you use once every 3 days, you can try to use every 2 days, it maybe even more Helpful.
* Wear eyelash extensions mask in case you sleep on either side your eye, such mask similar to bra. Reduces the chance of losing eyelash extensions during sleep.
* Stay away of using oil base product over eyelash extensions, as oil always dissolve glue.