5 Tips For Showering With Eyelash Extensions
Updated: Nov 14, 2022
Vision make-up such as mascara or curlers has been used to amp up the appearance of your eyes. Falsies are another beauty option to make your eye stand out and enhance your look a great deal. These are in the past as lash extensions are capturing the beauty market at rocket speed. Your eyes will look dreamier and sexy with a set of luxurious lashes. To total your perfect appear, this method is preferred widely to get ready for any occasion in mins.
A professional technique to improve your natural lashes without using falsies or mascara, lash extensions involves adhering synthetic or real mink lash extensions onto each of your natural lashes with the aid of an adhesive. Before you run to your nearest lash stylist, please keep in mind, since this is an artificial process, you won’t enjoy all the liberties you had with your natural lashes.
A question most of you will have. Can I use water with my new lash set? A mixture of drinking water and lash extensions is absolutely fine. The rumors that have been going around are baseless. The only hitch is usually immediately after your lash appointment. You cannot apply water onto your lashes for the first 24 hours until they are completely dry. This time frame lets the adhesive bond the synthetic lash fibers properly onto your organic lash to avoid them falling off prematurely.
Time to schedule an appointment with your lash technician?
However, you will have to follow some simple showering suggestions to keep your lashes in tip-top shape.
1) Handle with care Your lashes are delicate and need to be handled with utmost care. A strong press or pull during a bath, especially when scrubbing that person with your favorite scrub can weaken the bonding due to friction. Some may even tend to rub their eye vigorously in the shower. Thus, damage to your dainty pair of lashes is definitely inevitable.
Leave washing your face gently either before or after you shower. While cleaning that person in the sink you have a tendency to splash drinking water on your face together with your hands thus reducing the drive of the water on the extensions. Another advantage of following this rule of thumb would be that kitchen sink drinking water can be cooler than the water in showers therefore preventing your delicate skin from becoming dried out.
2) Check your cosmetic products Refrain from any encounter wash, soaps, or shampoos that might contain oil or alcohol. These products do not gel with your eyelash extensions causing detachment of the lashes due to the breaking of the adhesive relationship. An additional benefit of using essential oil-free products will be that they are acne-free as they usually do not tend to block your pores. You need to check your lash technician to make sure if the products you are using are conducive to your natural lashes.
3) Avoid taking hot steam showers If you are used to washing with super-hot drinking water from showers, be ready to lower the temperatures. The high temperature from the steamy hot showers weakens the glue that bonds the extensions. The same rule applies to saunas and steam rooms as they too would cause harm to your extensions.
4) The danger of vigorous shower jets After a tiring day, you love that speedy water running from the showerhead hitting your face. Wait around a second. In case you have your lash extensions on, steer clear from anything that can possibly ruin your beauty magnifier. The power of water gushing out from the shower may affect the lash bonding.
A suggestion although may seem weird will work best if you love that surge of H2O on your face. Wear goggles! Yes, that’s right. No kidding but wearing glasses can help protect the lash extensions from any damage. Isn’t that on your own top-priority list? Or do you want to rush much sooner to your next lash scheduled appointment?
5) Pamper your lashes after a shower Dabbing the towel directly on your eyes might exert pressure on the lash extensions. The tender lash extensions may get pulled due to this force. A technique which your lash technician will recommend is certainly that you must dab the area above and below your eyes. Like you blow-dry and comb your hair, gently brush your lashes upwards with a lash wand to keep them well-maintained and fluffy.
Eyelash extensions ,the-longer-the-better?